Bléuribbon hair extension is completely Raw Virgin hair; our hair has ‘NOT’ been chemically processed in order to achieve its natural colour. Please note that mild/strong doses of peroxide can cause long term and irreversible damage to your hair leaving your extensions very dry and bristle, which can lead to the build up of split ends and the life expectancy to be shortened.
MAINTENANCE AND TAILORING
In order to preserve and prolong the original state of your extensions we advice our clients to look after their hair ‘as if it is your own… growing from your roots’! Our hair specialists would recommend regular shampooing and conditioning once a week or twice a month. To minimise shedding and tangling, tenderly comb your beautiful extensions from rear to rear, starting from the bottom and gradually working your way up towards your roots.
Heat Styling and Appliances:
There are many different ways to alter and transform your look! Why stick to one style? Our specialist team would recommend using heating appliances which are designed with Ceramic coated plates in order to maintain the natural Keratin layer of the hair whilst also providing a perfect finish. Remember! Always use a heat protector when placing heat on your extensions no matter how low the heat.
No Heat styling and equipment:
Some people prefer not to use any heat appliances, which is perfectly normal. If this is the case for you, we would strongly recommend using Flexy rods/Bendy rollers in order to style your hair. This can be done prior your daily/evening arrangements or kept in over night.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONING
We believe it is essential that you wash your hair locks at least once a week or twice a month using credible shampoo brands such as Herbal Essences, L’oreal or Morcocan Argan Oil etc.
- Comb your beautiful locks from rear to rear using a wide toothcomb, starting from the bottom and gradually working your way up towards your roots.
- Part your hair in two
- Wet your hair slightly
- Apply shampoo from the bottom working your way up to the roots
- Towel-dry slightly for conditioning application
- Insure your hair is not completely dry and still parted into two
- Apply Conditioner from the bottom working your way up to the roots whilst gently combing the hair.
- Leave in product for 20-45minutes (1Hour -2Hours if deep conditioning)
- Combine both pattern as one
- Allow hair to towel dry and/or air dry
To add some finishing touches, we would strongly suggest that an adequate amount of hair serum is added onto your hair whilst in processes of completely drying in order to give your hair life, add that brand new shine, a health feel and look.
BLÉU GOLDEN TIPS
- Try and braid your hair at night just before Bed Time this can help to keep your natural waves/ curls.
- Try and get a hold of a satin scarf and ‘Wrap’ your hair at night as this will preserve your hair, keep the correct moisture as well as take off the excess. Wrapping your hair will help to minimise night time shedding which is caused by the friction of your head and the pillow.
- Your extensions will look better for longer if you can look after it. Your hair is an investment so invest time in looking after it. Do not neglect your hair!